Wow. My stay in Minnesota has been very interesting. At times, yes, a little boring but a lot has happened here. I am very fortunate that things went well at the Mayo clinic. The doctors did a great job. The surgery went smoothly and recovery is going well. I am getting better each day, just the pain and stinging underneath my stitches that I am dealing with mostly. Imagine my blood sugar is back to normal already. Man, I wish though that I was less bloated. For surgery the cavity was pumped with air to help the doctors so it will take a while before I deflate. He he. I am like a balloon that could lift off at any moment. I wonder if I will help the plane take off..
I am excited to get back home to San Francisco and see all my friends. I am also looking forward to eating a delicious variety of food (even though, I am pretty impressed we found some decent places out here). Imagine, I even tried bison sausage last night. It was very earthy taste but good.
Hope to see people once I get settled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment