After the big news from the doctors, things have been easy. We moved out of the hotel and into Chez Travis and Jason. They have been very generous offering a place to stay before my family gets here. By the way, Lani, we have heard plenty of stories... He he... Jason says hi by the way. They both said, any friends of Lani's, are friends of ours.
During the day, we have been doing a little work here and there. Lots of eating out as usual. But now since we have access to a proper kitchen (kind of, minus seasonings or cooking oil of any kind) we intend to do some healthy cooking tonight before checking out a local comedy show. A little laughter always helps...
That's all for now. Maybe Emma and I will conjure up some girlfriends V-day alternative plans out here. Fireplace may still be included....Temperature has dropped a lot since our 40 degree warm spell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
travis and jason get a gold star! can someone send them a gift basket? JUST KIDDING.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that they are treating you well...and you just tell them that I have a full back-pocket of stories that I can tell you about them. Ha! Including the time that Travis peed inside of a VCR!! Ha!
ReplyDeleteG, are you getting this... peed inside a VCR? gross. Lani, we did manage to find a couple of old pics. :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow Georgette!!
loves,
lani
Yep, I got them a gift basket that they enjoyed greatly. Wow, really, peed inside a VCR? I might loose my fried chicken.
ReplyDelete