Saturday, February 21, 2009

Road to Recovery

I am glad to be out of the hospital. I was discharged on friday morning. It has been a good couple of days. The only issue is the pain and muscle soreness that comes and goes. I am able to walk around. Sometimes need help getting in and out of chairs or the bed but doing remarkably well. Friday night we ate at Rochester's own Whistle Binkies. Tasty!!! There was a surprising spicy meatball soup that was delicious.

Today we headed out of Rochester. My boyfriend drove me and my mom to the Twin Cities to finally enjoy a few days outside of Rochester. I will have to adjust to being driven around a lot more since the drugs won't allow me to drive myself. No worries. I can sit back and enjoy... There was an overnight snow storm but we managed to get to the Cities without a hitch. I am now on a mission to get some stretchy pants (to avoid irritating my stitches). Mall of America here we come. I will probably be sitting in the food court while they manage the crowds of avid shoppers.

4 comments:

  1. glad that everything's worked out well! -paul h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo stretchy pants! Sounds like things are going great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you're going to beat a visit to Whistle Binkies, but I hope you have fun anyway. Whistle Binkies?? Seriously??

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he...I have been to that insane mall!! I'm sure that they will have the most wonderful stretchy pants in the world. Loves! lani

    ReplyDelete