Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 2 and 3: Chilling out

The weekend was pretty relaxed with only a few surprises.

Saturday we had a very delicious and cheap brunch. Afterwards, I kind of took a wrong turn and ended up in a locked stairwell. Whoops! I managed to call the hotel and they kindly sent someone to find me. So I got out of that situation no problem, with of course, E laughing at me. After getting some work out of the way, that night we checked out the best burger spot in Rochester. It was delicious and thirst quenching. However, note, they seem to overuse Butter and Salt in these parts.

Sunday we pretty much walked all of North Rochester. The weather is getting a little better (30 degrees) so it was manageable. We also stumbled about a Indian buffet place that was pretty good. Now, we will get some good sleep before probably a long day tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. oh geez, don't worry that happens all the time to us minneSOtans...gettin' ourselves locked in stairwells...

    ReplyDelete
  2. G my dear sounds like you had a great day! Well minus your maze like adventure :) I want a burger myself! and Yes I am eating better :) Hope both of you slept well and the two of you have a wonderful day and it’s not to long! I will give you a call later. Love You Cuz Stephen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that Rochester is known for its amazing food....or locked staircases. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I locked myself in a staircase at the gym a couple months ago. I banged on a door and yelled for 20 minutes, then decided fuck it, I'm going out the emergency exit. The alarm didn't go off and I don't think anyone was the wiser :)

    ReplyDelete